Who we are
- What information Mac Donald Consultancy collects from you, how it is used and who it is disclosed to;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- What action you can take to correct any inaccurate personal information.
Information Collection & Use Automatically Collected Information
When you visit Mac Donald Consultancy website, certain software programs automatically receive and store information supplied by your browser and log these to our server. These logs monitor network traffic, capture computer information and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information. Some of the information automatically captured by the services when you browse our website identifies the following:
- The name of the domain and IP address of the computer you used to access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our website;
- The date and time you accessed our website;
- The pages you visited and any documents you downloaded from our website; and
- If applicable, the address of any website from which you linked directly to our site.
Generally the information collected is anonymous statistical data and does not identify who you are. Other information, for example, your domain name or IP address, may identify you depending on the naming standards followed by your Internet service provider and should you have concerns on this you should contact your Internet service provider direct, regarding their policies and practices. Mac Donald Consultancy makes no attempt to link the information captured with the identity of individuals visiting our website, unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected and the programs are not intended to gather specific personal information such as your name, telephone number or e-mail address.
Mac Donald Consultancy does not track or record information about specific individuals and their visits to our website. Rather, the information captured is used and intended to assist Mac Donald Consultancy in making the website more useful to our audience, by learning about the number of visits to our site, monitoring traffic patterns, evaluating online buying patterns and trends from one programming season to the next and determining the types of technology our visitors use.
Voluntary Disclosure of Information
The personal information that you voluntarily provide to Mac Donald Consultancy is protected under the provisions of Canada’s federal privacy legislations and specifically in accordance with the standards set out in FIPPA. Mac Donald Consultancy has access to and collects personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via the following means – e-mail, website forms, when subscribing to newsletters, enrolling in an educational/leadership conference, workshop or event, purchasing tickets to a conference, workshop, event or any other direct contact from you. Mac Donald Consultancy uses the personal information you have provided to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, or to get information to you that you have requested. Some examples of how Mac Donald Consultancy uses personal information are, to:
- Respond to inquiries;
- Inform you of important changes at Mac Donald Consultancy;
- Notify you of special conferences, workshops, events and performances;
- Generate statistics; and
- Provide recognition in print materials.
Disclosure of & Access to Information
Mac Donald Consultancy will not share or exchange your personal information, or otherwise disclose it to any third party outside of Mac Donald Consultancy, other than as is:
- Necessary to fulfil your request or the reason you voluntarily provided your personal information to Mac Donald Consultancy;
- Authorized and/or required by law or other regulatory authority or enactment.
- See what data Mac Donald Consultancy is holding about you (if any);
- Change or correct the data Mac Donald Consultancy is holding about you;
- Ask Mac Donald Consultancy to delete any data about you which it holds; or
- Express concerns you have regarding use of your data by Mac Donald Consultancy.
Removal of Content from Website
If you have been involved more directly with Mac Donald Consultancy, whether through service offerings, conferences, events, workshops, as an employee, or otherwise, you may have voluntarily given Mac Donald Consultancy permission to record your “image” for the purposes of Mac Donald Consultancy website. (Here “image” can mean, but is not limited to (1) still photographs or motion picture made by Mac Donald Consultancy of your image, likeness, actions, voice, poses, appearances or other personally identifiable imagery; and/or (2) sound recordings of your voice, whether recorded in connection with an interview, video, performance or otherwise in connection with your involvement at Mac Donald Consultancy).
If the recording of your image appears on Mac Donald Consultancy website and you subsequently have concerns about the use of your image in this capacity please contact email@example.com who can address your concerns and take appropriate remedial action.
Security & Third Parties